Horizontal multi-stage close coupled pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel. Compact and robust construction, without protruding flange and with single-piece lantern bracket and base. Single-piece barrel casing, with front suction port above pumps axis and radial delivery at top. Filling and draining plugs on the middle of the pump, accessible from any side (like the terminal box).
- For water supply.
- For clean liquids, without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for stainless steel (with suitable seal materials, on request).
- Universal pump, for domestic use, for civil and industrial applications, for garden use and irrigation.
Pump made in Italy
Recommended for DOUBLE STOREY HOUSE with 3-4 BATHROOM (or less)
Price includes Capelda MXHM 204/A + Kingfisher PC58 automatic pressure control + Stainless steel pump house
*Please check stock availability with us before placing order
- 0.75 Hp
- Max Head: 45m
- Max Flow: 80 ltr/min
- Operating conditions:
- Liquid temperature from - 15°C to + 110°C
- Ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 8 bar
- Continuous duty
- Motor: 230v 1ph 50Hz, 0.55kw with thermal protector
- Capacitor inside the terminal box
- Insulation class F
- Protection IP 54