- Touch Control
- Dual Circuit Zone (VitroCeramic)
- 8 Heat Settings
- Automatic Safety Switch Off
- 2-in-1 Induction & Vitroceramic Hobs - Switch between 2 heating methods, whether it is fast heating or slow cooking, you get the best of both worlds in one hob. The induction zone cooks with precision and faster with almost no heat loss, while the ceramic zone warms your food long after a cook and works with all types of cookware.
- Schott Ceran® Glass - When it comes to heat, Schott Ceran® glass meets the highest standard in withstanding temperature shocks of up to 700 degrees Celsius, and brings a piece of hi-tech into the kitchen. Made from natural raw materials with no toxic additives, it is incredibly good for the environment. The smooth ceramic glass surface offers practical use as well as easy maintenance.
- Child Lock - The control panel can be locked after programming, preventing a curious child from switching on the cooker, and ensuring the hob does not accidentally get heated up during cleaning.
- Easy to Clean - With no parts to remove, electric hobs are easy to clean. As the cooking zones only heat up the base of the cookware and not the surrounding areas, any spillage during cooking does not get burned onto the surface and is easily cleaned off.
*Please check stock availability with us before placing order
- Dimension: 735 X 435 X 80mm
- Installation Size: 680mm X 410mm
- Touch Control with digital timer
- Safety lock -8 heat settings
- Schott Ceran glass top
- 2 cooking zones: 200-1800W (Left), 200-2200W (Right)
- Maximum nominal power: 3,100W
- 2 years warranty