- Pump is manufactured from all stainless steel components to handle high water temperatures (80°C) making it ideal for dairy washdown
- TEFC motor is corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
- Quick and easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to service if required
- Made in Australia
Robust & compact, multi-stage stainless steel centrifugal pumps, driven by a TEFC motor. Designed for total head duties to 32m and flows to 230lpm.
Recommended for SINGLE STOREY HOUSE with 3 BATHROOM (or less)
Price includes Davey CY70-90-0 + Kingfisher PC58 automatic pressure control + Stainless steel pump house
*Please check stock availability with us before placing order
- 0.75 Hp
- 2 pole, 50Hz (220-240V).
- TEFC with IP55 enclosure.
- Class F insulation.
- Permanent split capacitor design.
- Protected against both high operating temperature and high current by a built-in automatically resetting thermal overload.